Could Buying A Computer Actually
Your Cash Flow?
If you dread writing checks for a network upgrade because it hits your cash flow in a big way, then you’ll want to look into HaaS or “hardware as a service.”
HaaS is becoming a more common option for businesses because it allows you to pay for ALL your IT services – hardware, installation, security, backups, applications, Internet, etc. – as a flat-fee service, thereby eliminating the heavy cash-flow hit of upgrading or expanding a computer network and giving you the ability to write off 100% of your IT expenses without having to depreciate those assets over time. Additionally, your IT provider takes total responsibility for the maintenance of your network.
Like businesses that lease their equipment, HaaS customers pay monthly for their infrastructure. This allows them to keep more cash in their pocket and gives them the tax advantage of converting a typical capital expense into an operational expense. But unlike leasing, HaaS can also do the following:
- No More Expensive Surprise Upgrades. With HaaS, your computers are automatically replaced with new ones every 3-4 years, ensuring compatibility with almost any software refresh. No end-of-lease buyouts of outdated equipment or ever having to re- lease equipment again.
- Warranties Are A Thing Of The Past. With a HaaS program, you get your equipment AND the service included in the monthly cost. Anything that goes wrong with the computer (like the inevitable computer crash just days after your warranty expires) is our problem to resolve. Plus, since HaaS computers are replaced on a regular schedule, you don’t have to settle for refurbished parts or old computers for long.
- One Easy Invoice. Purchasing via a HaaS program is like having a condo. You get control of what goes in it, but don’t have to worry about maintenance, building-code issues or updating the facade Everything in one low monthly fee!
- Avoid expensive computer and server hardware upgrades.
- Free software licensing and upgrades.
- Your warranty is covered by us.
- Pay-as-you-go service.
- Your full monthly expense is a tax write-off.
Looking for a way to get new computers without the big up-front outlay of cash? Call us today to learn more about HaaS and find out if it’s a right fit for your business.
Enjoy these benefits with HaaS:
Looking To Upgrade Equipment While
Fill Out The Form Or Call Us: 919-386-1127
Let’s Meet To Discuss
HaaS For My Business
"As one of the very first customers of Palladium Networks, Inc., I have truly had a chance to grow my business along side Rob Downs. Rob is a very genuine business owner that understands the real value in going above and beyond the call of duty for his clients. Since day one Palladium Networks has been there in encouragement of compelling my business to its true potential."
President & CEO
Spotless Clean & Carpet Care
"PNI (Palladium Networks, Inc.) has been a trusted and reliable business partner for HCW Employee Benefit Services since 2002. During this time, we have found that Rob does not simply deliver technology for technology sake, but he delivers IT solutions to help resolve the business issues we have faced. As we have grown from 5 employees to over 40 employees in a very dynamic industry, PNI has demonstrated their creativity and created value for our company. They have become an integral part of our success."
HCW Employee Benefit Services