How We Work
Managed IT Solutions - as you might guess from our name - believes in providing fully managed IT services to businesses. Why? Because that enables us to optimize your network and be proactive in preventing problems. This allows you and your employees to work more efficiently.
Technology can make a huge contribution to your organization's success, efficiency and profitability or it can exhaust your resources and be a big hassle. For this reason, companies throughout Raleigh, Chapel Hill, Durham, Research Triangle Park, Pittsboro, Sanford and Greensboro, turn to us for the installation and computer network technology support their business' needs.
Our services are designed to provide pro-active support services that anticipate and prevent IT problems before they occur. Our combination of a Helpdesk Team, Professional Services Team (PST), and Network Operations Center (NOC) enables us to give our clients a rapid response time with a broad knowledge base.
Completely managed clients receive:
- A part-time Chief Information Officer - or CIO - to discuss with you your company's goals and technology issues, and make recommendations to improve your network performance, office productivity, and help you plan and budget for future IT needs
- Extensive Onsite Analysis of your Network
- Helpdesk Support
- Workstation Maintenance and Support
- Network and Infrastructure Management
- Server Management, Maintenance and Support
- Offsite Backup Management and Support
- 24/7 Monitoring
Our complete package covers full support for your day to day needs on all your computers, servers and networks (and are HIPAA compliant). We make your IT work without the worry.
Managed IT Solutions also offers add-on service modules to expand your support package or to provide additional expertise to your in house IT team.
These add-on services are fully managed modules so we can create the support that fits your unique business needs.
Managed modules that we offer include:
- Managed Security
- Managed Backups
- HIPAA compliance Assessments and Plans
- Advanced Cybersecurity
- Data Forensics and Data Recovery
For more information on any of our services simply...Contact Us
The Benefits of Using an MSP
Special Report: What You Should Expect To Pay For Quality IT Support For Your Business