Does The Thought Of Your
In-House Computer Expert
Leaving Scare You To Death?
Here’s a scary question most businesses don’t think about: what would happen if your computer guy suddenly quit? Most business owners think it would only be a temporary inconvenience, when, in fact, the opposite is usually true. Want to know how much you are at risk? Ask yourself the following 6 frightening questions:
- Do you have written network documentation about your computer network? What software licenses do you own? What are the critical administrator passwords to your systems and devices? How is your computer network structured? What hardware do you own and when do your equipment warranties expire? Are there cloud vendors for email, online storage, hosted line of business applications, etc. that you don’t currently have? You should NEVER allow a single IT person or company keep this information under their full control over your network and company. If they suddenly left for any reason, this could lead to huge consequences for your company.
- Do you know where your backup files are stored and if they are being stored properly? If you are like most business owners, you’re too busy dealing with the “crisis of the day” to think about system backups and probably leave tasks to your internal expert. If your database gets fried and your tech is nowhere to be found, you might be in a lot of trouble.
- Do you have a written plan for restoring your network fast in the case of a disaster? If you don’t have a fully tested disaster recovery plan for your office, you could be at serious risk without ever knowing it until something happens.
- Do you know where all of your software is stored? Bad things can happen to computers and servers, and the situation can be made worse if you are not prepared. Taking a minute to organize and store your software in a secure place can save you a considerable chunk of money in the event that you need to restore a program on your systems. If you don’t have access to the software or don’t know where it is located, you might be forced to buy the software again.
- Do you know what routine maintenance is being done on your network? I know that the very idea of learning about and keeping track of all the servers, workstations, and peripherals on your network is about as welcome as a black cat crossing your path, but it is important information to maintain. If your in-house expert leaves, who will take over?
- Do you know how to protect yourself from an ugly security breach if your in-house computer expert leaves? What happens if your in-house expert splits with no warning AND has access to your company’s network? As soon as humanly possible, you should disable his or her access, including remote access to your network and all cloud based applications.
So how did you do? If you answered “no” to even one of these questions, you need to get the answers now, before it’s too late.
No Tricks Here! Never Be Stranded
With Computer Problems Again!
Finally, An Easy Way To Keep Your Computers Running Faster, Cleaner And Problem-Free Without The Expense Of A Full-Time IT Staff
Does your computer network have frequent problems that frustrate you and your staff, interrupt your business and cause you to waste precious time?
Are you concerned about security, viruses, spyware and hackers, but don’t have the time or expertise to keep up with all of the latest security patches and updates?
Would you like to save thousands on IT support and repairs while practically eliminating downtime and other annoying computer problems?
If so, then you’ll want to know about our Palladium Continuum Solution. This ongoing monitoring and maintenance service will keep your computer network up and running by preventing outages and downtime, and securing your data from loss, hackers, viruses, spyware and a host of other problems.
Fill Out This Form
For A FREE Network
"As one of the very first customers of Palladium Networks, Inc., I have truly had a chance to grow my business along side Rob Downs. Rob is a very genuine business owner that understands the real value in going above and beyond the call of duty for his clients. Since day one Palladium Networks has been there in encouragement of compelling my business to its true potential."
President & CEO
Spotless Clean & Carpet Care
"PNI (Palladium Networks, Inc.) has been a trusted and reliable business partner for HCW Employee Benefit Services since 2002. During this time, we have found that Rob does not simply deliver technology for technology sake, but he delivers IT solutions to help resolve the business issues we have faced. As we have grown from 5 employees to over 40 employees in a very dynamic industry, PNI has demonstrated their creativity and created value for our company. They have become an integral part of our success."
HCW Employee Benefit Services