Don’t Upgrade Your Server
Cloud computing is a concept that could save your business quite a bit of money on software, hardware, upgrades and services.
Instead of purchasing hardware and software for your office, with cloud computing you put your programs on a highly secure “super-server” online. All you need is an Internet connection to your officeand you’re in business.
Here are 9 reasons why “cloud computing” has caught on FAST with small to medium businesses, and why you might consider it too:
1. Create An INSTANT Virtual Office. Access and work from any secure PC, laptop or device. If you have employees who travel, are in remote locations or ever need to work from home, this is an ideal solution.
2. Save Hard Dollars On Software, Hardware And Support. Never purchase, install or maintain servers or other network equipment again.
3. Less Downtime and Fewer Problems. Software in the cloud runs on extremely fast and reliable systems that include some form of redundancy. Compare that to your own server going down; until you get it fixed, you’re unable to work.
4. Automatic Disaster Recovery. If we’ve said it once, we’ve said it 100 times: make sure you back up your data. But when your data is hosted in the cloud, the backup is done automatically for you and accessible from anywhere you work.
5. Less Expensive To Scale Up Or Down. With cloud computing, you pay only for what you need and increase or decrease storage or resources when necessary.
6. Hassle-Free Software. All of your software is loaded on a server in a datacenter and then shared over the Internet. There are no software disks to manage, organize or file.
7. Environmentally Friendly. Cloud computing uses significantly less power in your office. You also won’t have to upgrade your hardware as often, which means fewer PCs, laptops and other components piling up in landfills.
8. No More Expensive Software Upgrades. Networks in the cloud benefit from automatic software upgrades; best of all, they are done FOR you.
9. Reduced Maintenance. When your software is in the cloud, patches are automatically applied, meaning fewer reboots and downtime for maintenance. It’s all taken care of for you.
Free Cloud Readiness Assessment
And Cost Analysis
The Assessment has 3 parts:
- Cost Analysis And Inventory: We’ll look at your current network hardware, software, data and applications. We’ll also compile an IT cost assessment to reveal your total spend on IT, including Internet connectivity, support and other fees. Our goal is to find ways we can significantly lower your overall IT costs while simplifying and improving your workflow
- Health Check: We will perform our 27 Point Audit of your entire network to look for potential problems, security loopholes, spyware and other hidden problems you might not know about.
- Cloud Readiness. After looking at the above areas, we then look at how you and your employees work and see what applications or processes we can safely move to the cloud to improve ease of use and lower your costs.
To Claim Your FREE Cloud Readiness
Fill Out The Form On This Page or
Call Us at 919-386-1127
Fill Out This Form to Claim Your FREE Cloud Readiness Assessment
"As one of the very first customers of Palladium Networks, Inc., I have truly had a chance to grow my business along side Rob Downs. Rob is a very genuine business owner that understands the real value in going above and beyond the call of duty for his clients. Since day one Palladium Networks has been there in encouragement of compelling my business to its true potential."
Joey Strong, President & CEO Spotless Clean & Carpet Care
"PNI (Palladium Networks, Inc.) has been a trusted and reliable business partner for HCW Employee Benefit Services since 2002. During this time, we have found that Rob does not simply deliver technology for technology sake, but he delivers IT solutions to help resolve the business issues we have faced. As we have grown from 5 employees to over 40 employees in a very dynamic industry, PNI has demonstrated their creativity and created value for our company. They have become an integral part of our success."
Todd Yates, Managing Partner HCW Employee Benefit Services