Voip Services for companies in Chapel Hill, Durham and Raleigh
As a small business, you need every advantage you can get to compete against bigger companies with bigger resources. Managed IT Solutions is proud to provide our clients with a cost-effective, enterprise-class solution that is easy to use and manage.
Managed IT Solutions can provide and install a VoIP system that is:
- Affordable - low cost with no extra set-up, installation, or maintenance fees
- Easy to use - including an intuitive, user-friendly interface
- Reliable - your hosted system is monitored and maintained 24/7
- Mobile - calls can be taken in other locations, via laptop or forwarded to a mobile phone
Whether you are in need of a hosted or on-premise system, we at Palladium Networks offer VoIP services to meet you small business needs.
- Hosted VoIP A hosted VoIP system allows users to have fully functioning business phones within their office area, without the need for extra hardware other than the phones themselves. This is a great option for smaller companies that would rather not have the need for extra set-up onsite, potentially creating extra costs for supplies in excess of what is needed. A hosted system will leave all of the so-called “heavy lifting” to the off-site VoIP provider that will deliver the calls to your in office phones.
- On-Premise VoIP An on-site VoIP system is a great option for larger companies that are in need of a greater amount of extensions or lines. This can cut costs that hosted services can charge for having the need for the additional lines. Having an on-site VoIP system allots the company its own IP based private branch for receiving and sending call data. This can have benefits of greater call clarity and allow for a higher volume of calls to be tended to at any one given point in time.
Our Hosted VoIP Services Provided By
See how easy a VoIP phone system can be.